The PERFECT ART TABLE

---------

From: jtowle (thetowles_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 14:25:54 PDT

I am purchasing new tables for my room. (LONG overdue...you know the
kind...laminate tops have been glued down 307 times, particle board
innerds meticulously carved away, olive green and goldenrod paint
splatters, and every initial since 1972 etched onto the top :)

So what do you all think about ART TABLES? What's the best kind of
surface, height, size, brand, style, etc...

What do you recomend I absolutely do NOT get?

JT

---