RE: How to be dropped from artsednet

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 14:47:25 PDT

Hydride,

By any chance, do you use more than one email address? I've run into
this before, where I've received something from one mailbox, tried to
unsubscribe using the other email address (which the system couldn't
find to unsubscribe me). Anyway, just a thought...

Lawrence A. Parker
Philosopher and Educational Consultant

---