Re: very nervous! need advise for meeting w/ 4 principals tomorrow!

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 12:27:08 PDT

Hi Brenda, I have read and re-read your post trying to figure out exactly how
many classes of each grade you would have a day. Did they give you a sample
schedule? I'm thinking that thirteen classes in 4 days...? I'm confused. It
seems as though you are in between a rock and a hard place. I agree with
Bunki on the smile and also for speaking up as to what it entails to teach
art. The squeaky wheel
is the only thing that seems to create positive change, unfortunately. Try to
figure out exactly how many classes a day and to which grade levels.
Betsy

brenda robson wrote:

> I am starting a part-time art program for middle and lower private school
> students in a large urban city with 2 campuses.

---