Re: scanners again!

---------

From: Marvin Bartel (marvinpb_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 07:01:04 PDT

With $1000 and by comparison shopping on the Internet you can get all
three. I would suggest a Nikon Coolpix 2+ megapixel camera (less than
$400), a scanner for about $150, photoshop for $300, extra memory card for
camera, $60.
I go to google.com and type in "best price for (name the item you want)".
This brings up web sites that give comparison prices. Be prepared for some
low priced items that are out-of-stock forever. Go to slightly higher
priced sites if need be.
Marvin

At 09:17 PM 8/6/02 EDT, you wrote:
>Hello everyone! I know we have been over this topic before..but here is the
>deal. My PTA did a fund raiser and got over $1000 to buy me a scanner.
>So...if you had a $1000 to spend on a scanner, what would you buy? Also I
>have the option of getting a Mavica digital camera, about $700 with extra
>memory card or some software, perhaps photoshop about $300 (for the ed.
>version) with the left over money!
>
>Ok..help me spend the bucks!!!
>
>---

---