Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: scanners again!

From: Marvin Bartel (marvinpb_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 07:01:04 PDT

With $1000 and by comparison shopping on the Internet you can get all
three. I would suggest a Nikon Coolpix 2+ megapixel camera (less than
$400), a scanner for about $150, photoshop for $300, extra memory card for
camera, $60.
I go to and type in "best price for (name the item you want)".
This brings up web sites that give comparison prices. Be prepared for some
low priced items that are out-of-stock forever. Go to slightly higher
priced sites if need be.