RE: Making musical instruments...the African UDU..

---------

From: LeAnn Escoffre (leann_escoffre_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 05:53:01 PDT

Thank you so much for the info. I have found a source on the net for making
a few of the instruments you mentioned. The sites you gave though are a bit
better than those I found. I won't be teaching the class until after January
so hopefully I can get everything planned out and get my materials together.
Thanks so much again.
LeAnn