Re: Eric Carle's video......

---------

From: linda (lindwood_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 20:54:29 PDT

I think you could use the Eric Carle Video with secondary kids. It's SO
much fun, and I'll bet he was a favorite illustrator for so many of them.
I have done it with 5th and 2nd graders...both loved the idea of abstract
painting color fields and textures then turning their created papers into
something imaginary and wonderful. Great color theory opportunity, too.

---