Re: teaching photography

---------

From: Joe Applebaum (Joe.Applebaum_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 20:41:10 PDT

Patty,
If you would like some handouts for photo let me know. I've been teaching
it for quite a few years and have a lot that I don't mind sharing. You
also might want to visit the Ilford Teachers Lounge, it's the ArtsEdNet of
photo teachers. I have my students bring their cameras to school for two
or three days as we go over how to use it, their first assignment and how
to load it.

Joe

---