Re: artsednet digest: August 05, 2002

---------

From: Tomi Murhpy Oshiro (tomi_art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 08:23:47 PDT

 Hi-
Add another new teacher to the list! I am absolutely thrilled & overwhelmed to be teaching middle school art in Pico Rivera, CA. I have been ripping off many of your ideas, thank you. The art teacher before me purchased Poser- which always looked really neat to me. I was sorta surprised by how..uh.. realistic and provacative the images are... does any one know how to regulate it or use it in the classroom? In fact- I have one imac in the room & I want to find a system where everyone (5 classes x35) gets a shot with the art programs. Help?
Tomasita Chavez Murphy
  ArtsEdNet Talk digest <artsednet@lists.getty.edu> wrote: ARTSEDNET Digest for Monday, August 05, 2002.

1. Re: Eric Carle Materials
2. Re: Eric Carle Materials
3. Re: Eric Carle
4. Re: the challange of using art..
5. Re: surplus stuff
6. Re: Art 1: HELP!...WHERE TO BEGIN!
7. New Teacher
8. Re: New Teacher
9. Re: first days of school activities
10. Re: Sculpey Scare.....
11. runnin' Woody's panorama....
12. Found Art
13. Panoramic Photographs
14. ICAF's innovative Peace Through Art program
15. Eric Carle's video......
16. Eric Carle Video
17. Eric Carle lesson
18. Hands lesson online
19. Re: first days of school activities
20. Re: feathers
21. RE: Eric Carle
22. Re: New Teacher
23. Re: New Teacher
24. Re: fucking assholes drop me from this site ##%^$#%#
25. Re: Eric Carle's video......
26. Re: New Teacher
27. RE: fucking assholes drop me from this site ##%^$#%#
28. How to be dropped from artsednet
29. web site organization
30. Elements of Design?
31. scary!