Re: artsednet digest: August 05, 2002

---------

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 05:39:42 PDT

Hi Joe,

I remember a series of videos that Penn and Teller (the comedy team),
created that dealt with the elements and principles of art. The individual
videos were quite entertaining and reasonable in length so to be both a very
effective and informative teaching tool. They were also geared to a wide
age group and to the best of my recollection be used at multiple levels.
Unfortunately, I don't remember the title offhand, but if you are interested
I will do some digging.

Kevan