Rude Message

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 03:55:44 PDT

I already sent the person who sent the rude message the instructions for
unsubscribing. Funny I don't remember seeing any other message asking to
be removed - but I'm swamped getting my room ready. My desk is right
side up now the cupboard is out of the middle of the room. Still no keys
to open the cupboards (with all my science equipment locked inside).

Sincerely,
Kimberly Herbert

---