I put my hand in some gelatinous mold material from Sturgess & ? at a City
College of San Francisco class, held it there for about five minutes and it
ached for days afterwards. The mold that had my finger in it sat in the
back of the frig for months in water and only shrank a little bit, but it
did grow mold. I wonder what they put in the mold material? One lady had
her whole arm in it for a long time. I hope she is still has her arm. They
say that dentists use a different brand--white, not blue. She had a 75
pound bucket of the stuff. Or maybe it was 75 dollars a bucket.