Re: web site organization

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 22:59:54 PDT

*LOL* Actually, that is preferable to what our school did last year. 4 years
ago our district purchased laptops for all the teachers. Last year the
school had us check in our computers and gave us desktops. The wonderful
tech guy decided to take all the laptops and make a wireless lab. Great idea
in theory, but he didn't erase ANYTHING! Letters to parents, tests, etc etc
were left on these computers that we were using with our students. We were
appalled!
~Michal

> Wow, why would anybody deliberately delete files without warning the
> teachers?

---