Elements of Design?

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 20:05:03 PDT

Hey everyone.
I am trying to develop a lesson plan that is a basic overview of the Elements of Design. This will introduce the elements without going into too much detail, and than we will go into each element more thoroughly throughout the year. It is for my Art I, high school students. Right now I am working on an idea of having the students make a poster that explains and illustrates each of the elements. What other ideas are out there and or what have others tried? Plus if you have any good websites that discusses Poster Design please send them along.

Thanks for all the help.
Blessings
JoeGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

---