Re: New Teacher

---------

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 15:46:20 PDT

Hi, Steven and welcome to the list! I'm from Raleigh- where in NC are you
from? I hope you plan to attend the NCAEA convention in Wilmington on 11/1-
11/3. There's workshops, sessions, commercial exhibits and so much to fuel
your imagination. Have you tried searching the archives for ideas of past
threads at http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/Search/index.html? While I'm not
an elementary teacher, I know that this listserv will be helpful to you. I
can't imagine my 1st year teaching (and my 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and now 6th)
without this wonderfully creative group of folks.

Michelle H. Harrell
http://harrell.srhs.net
michelle_h_harrell@hotmail.com
Southeast Raleigh High School