Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: New Teacher

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 15:46:20 PDT

Hi, Steven and welcome to the list! I'm from Raleigh- where in NC are you
from? I hope you plan to attend the NCAEA convention in Wilmington on 11/1-
11/3. There's workshops, sessions, commercial exhibits and so much to fuel
your imagination. Have you tried searching the archives for ideas of past
threads at While I'm not
an elementary teacher, I know that this listserv will be helpful to you. I
can't imagine my 1st year teaching (and my 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and now 6th)
without this wonderfully creative group of folks.

Michelle H. Harrell
Southeast Raleigh High School
Center for Accelerated Studies
Raleigh, North Carolina