Eric Carle's video......

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 10:10:40 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
A couple of you mentioned Eric Carle's video. It this obviously made for the
elementary level or would it work at the secondary level? Do you recommend
it as a good video to buy or "don't spend your money" kind of video? I
checked libraryvideo.com and it was $39.95. Worth that much $$$? Has anyone
ever ordered from libraryvideo.com? I've been interested in doing a project
with this subject at the secondary level. Eager to hear what you have to
say. Toodles....Bunki

---