New Teacher

---------

From: Steven (salmon4me_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 08:18:39 PDT

Hi all, I've been on this site a few times before and I've seen some great
advice offered. I'm a first year teacher and I need a few ideas for some
good elementary art lessons. Also, any ideas on organization would be
GREAT. I've got 7 classes a day, back to back, no breaks, and I feel
overwhelmed...and school hasn't even started yet. Thanks for all your
help.

Steven in NC

---