Re: Medium to fast dry oils

---------

From: barb cicchelli (bcriverspirit_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 04 2002 - 13:37:44 PDT

Thanks to all for the oil hints-I will definitely be making some "drying" purchases-after a week-the portrait has started to form a film but is still tacky.
  ARTNSOUL12@aol.com wrote: To the person who needed help with oil paints that are typically slow drying:
I recommended Galkyd, but I forgot to mention that a medium for oils called
Liquin also works very well. So, I use either one. Your oils will dry within
24-48 hours, if you add it to your paint.
Susan on Long Island