RE: Web site organization -- help!

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 03 2002 - 19:04:14 PDT

You of course and save your favorites/bookmarks in your browser, but if
you are like me and access the web from different computers
home/school/homes of family members/library having your favorites on
your browser doesn't do you much good. I use www.backflip.com it walks
you through the set up. Under tools is an addition to your tool bar. I
just click that when I want to backflip a site and a pop up window comes
up (with the address of the page you want to save already in it.). You
just tell it where to file it - you set up folders on your backflip
page. It gives you options like having the backflip page launch a new
page when you click on a link. You can also share or publish folders on
your backflip page. Great for sharing bookmarks with others. It also
allows you to export your backflipped pages to your browser, so if the
site is down for some reason you still have access to them.

Sincerely,
Kimberly Herbert