Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: (about painting...long) kinders!

From: menichino (menichino_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 03 2002 - 17:04:35 PDT

Makes sense to me -- thanks! I, sadly, will not be teaching kdg this
year -- they've decided to give them an extra libray period instead of a
special art class. The feeling is that their literacy skills are so low
(many haven't ever been read to at home, don't know which way to hold a
book!) the extra library time may help. Arrgghh!
Liz in rural NY