Re: Thank you all so much.

---------

From: Donald C. Arcement (arcement_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 03 2002 - 11:25:31 PDT

LeAnn, I teach both Jr. and Sr. High. There are advantages and
disadvantages to both levels. I try to remember that the Jr. Highers are
really in an emotional tailspin and will not be half as crazy when they get
to High School! This age level is rather unpredictable at times, but they
can be the most sincere and loving young folks! At times I prefer them to
the High Schoolers! It all depends on the attitude that you have, I think.
If you show that you care about them, then they are generally great young
people. Try to be a positive role model and all will go well. I love my
"motley crew", each and everyone of them!

Enjoy them, Idus in southern Mississippi