Art History

---------

From: fedd (eoolspeg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 03 2002 - 09:55:24 PDT

Can you folks give me some feedback for an interview? A part time position
has opened up at a wonderful art and craft school in my neck of the woods.
This is post secondary, but not university level. Students study pottery
jewelry making graphic and fashion design and photography at very high level
of quality. What do you see as the most important area of Art History today?
If you wer designing an art history course at a foundation level, how would
you proceed? Thank you so much for any input you may have. Peggy

---