Exploratory: Making musical instruments

---------

From: LeAnn Escoffre (leann_escoffre_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 15:30:57 PDT

Hi all. Got my schedule today and it is really great. I am so excited about
the upcoming school year. My lessons are coming together and I feel ready.
Only thing I am not totally prepared for is that I will be teaching an
exploratory class. Last period every day.. one hour. The class will last 4
1/2 weeks then I will need to teach another one. It doesn't have to relate
to art and past examples include: sewing, latin, german, french, stained
glass, woodworking, chess, backgammon etc. I was thinking of cartooning,
soapmaking, and making musical instuments. The cartooning will be okay. The
soapmaking I have a slight clue but would love tips and advice and as for
the musical instruments I haven't the slightest clue. Hopefully I will have
some more ideas after these three go. Thanks all.
LeAnn

---