Re: artsednet digest: August 01, 2002

---------

From: Rodney (rboville_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 12:46:34 PDT

Chistine in regard to markers, I realy, really like Mr. Sketch, unscented if
possibe. I get tired if seeing the kids sniffing and sticking the markers up
their nose. Gross........ Mr. Sketch last much longer that crayola for me,
and I get them a "Sams Club". Two boxes of 12 are about $7.89. A much better
price that many of the catalogs. Barbara in Green Bay
(1-5 Green Bay Public Schools)

---