Re: Regarding the "EARLY FINISHERS"

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 12:18:47 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

>From: "jtowle" <thetowles@yahoo.com>

> I'm trying to come up with a folder of quick PAT activities (preferred art
> time) for students to work on during those time that need filler
> activities (ie..early finishers, lecture shorter than expected....) I've
> read about several activities that would work: journaling, sketching, etc.

Hi,JT. You should REALLY check the Getty archives for some ideas. We've
discussed this at length several times and there are some EXCELLENT ideas
posted there. There are a couple of art teachers who have written packets of
filler exercises...one is Jay Conley...who has been mentioned on the list
several times in the past. Try the archives. Toodles....Bunki

---