metalsmithing tools

---------

From: Jill Bailey (baileyjill19_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 09:33:32 PDT

Hello all! I've recently received a full-time art position at the high
school level, and I'm pumped for it! One of my long term goals is to begin
a metals program. My plan is to build up the supplies each year with any
extra money that I have in my budget. Where do most of you buy your metals
supplies from? I have yet to talk to the industrial ed teacher to find out
if he/she has clamps, saws and files to share - what is your experience with
sharing with the industrial ed dept?

~Jill Bailey
(Appleton, Wisconsin)