Re: kinders!

---------

From: Christine (cdsmiles99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 07:04:55 PDT

I am beginning this September as a K-5 art teacher (I spent a few years in
the classroom first before an art position opened... Hooray!) I was a bit
nervous about how to start off especially with the little ones and your
email address has helped me TREMENDOUSLY!!! Not only are they adjusting to
a new school, leaving their mommy and many new kids, they are also faced
with adjusting to several new teachers... I'll most definitely use your
suggestions!

Thanks again!
Any more tips for maybe your favorite lessons or classroom management
ideas? Do you use any incentive program?
You seem like a wealth of info and would love to "pick your brain"!

Christine :)

---