Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Liquid Sculpey

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 22:47:17 PDT

--- Christine <> wrote:
> Has anyone used the (I guess) new liquid sculpey
> thats advertised in Sax
> catalogs? It looks like it could be a fun material
> to make window
> decals...
I have used it to make transfers onto tiles. I
thought it was pretty cool. Not always consistent,
but it worked better than any other methods I tried.
You can transfer prismacolor drawings, some magazine
papers (not national geographic and slick, quality
paper)newspaper, inkjet and lazer copies.

I have not tried to do anything else with this
product, but I think I will try some experimenting
this weekend.

Do You Yahoo!?