Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re. Japan and Asia?

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 18:12:16 PDT

Edith, here are some websites that might be of help. I have to admit I haven't explored all of them but some are pretty good.

Asia for Educators

Visual Sourcebook for Chinese Civilization

The British Museum, Children's Compass page has a lot of activities and a great compass page for older kids.

Time Asia information

Asia news and information

Marco Polo

Oklahoma Consortium for Teaching About Asia

Japanese tea ceremonies

Castles of Japan

Web Kids Japan more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download :