Re. Japan and Asia?

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 18:12:16 PDT

Edith, here are some websites that might be of help. I have to admit I haven't explored all of them but some are pretty good.

Blessings,
Joe

Asia for Educators
http://afe.easia.columbia.edu/

Visual Sourcebook for Chinese Civilization
http://depts.washington.edu/chinaciv/index.htm

The British Museum, Children's Compass page has a lot of activities and a great compass page for older kids.
http://www.thebritishmuseum.ac.uk/compass/ixbin/hixclient.exe?_IXDB_=compass&search-form=graphical/edu/main.html&submit-button=search

Time Asia.com Asia information
http://www.time.com/time/asia/features/journey2001/intro.html

Asia news and information
http://www.asiasource.org/index.cfm

Marco Polo
http://www.marcopolo-education.org/marcograms/7-25-02.html

Oklahoma Consortium for Teaching About Asia
http://tulsagrad.ou.edu/octa/index.html

Japanese tea ceremonies
http://www.holymtn.com/tea/Japanesetea.htm

Castles of Japan