possible austin TX art position

---------

From: Susan Holland (Susan_Holland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 17:48:19 PDT

I got this e-mail today and it's a couple of days old, but maybe it could be a
lead for someone who wants to come teach art in Austin TX

"Hey folks,

I hope you are having a great summer.  I just wanted to notify anyone
interested that there is a permanent full-time art position open at Norman
Elementary.  I am moving to California. If you have any questions about the
job please write me at "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx."  It is a rewarding and
challenging position.  I wish the best for my successor...  I also wanted
to thank all the art teachers in AISD for a rewarding experience."

Anyway, here's the AISD web site, if you think it's worth a look!
http://www.austin.isd.tenet.edu/

susan_holland@teachnet.edb.utexas.edu

---