Create A Quick Time Panorama with your Sony

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 16:31:28 PDT

Before I head off to the lake to play with my Grandkids and
the new canoe I had to try one more thing with VR Worx.
It does panoramas too:
        http://www.taospaint.com/PalaVista360.mov
I went to the end of my street with my Sony Mavica on a
tripod. I shot 24 pics around the horizon. This is way cool.
I'll shoot some at the lake and stitch them together when
I get back. I envision taking the camera on student fieldtrips
and shooting panoramas. I want one of the Henry Moore
Sculpture Garden at the Nelson.

If you want more information on how to do this neat stuff:
        http://www.taospaint.com/VRtool.html
Last night I did a test of a VR view of an object:
        http://www.taospaint.com/Test1.mov

This is one of the great ideas I picked up in San Antonio at
the computers in education conference (NECC).
Well, I've got to pack to go to the lake, Woody in KC

It hit 100 in KC today. Felt like the humidity was near there too.
I need to jump in the lake tomorrow.

--
This one soars:
Fantastic Triplet Grandkids: