Japan?

---------

From: Edith Titus (erthompson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 16:06:08 PDT

hello, ive been a subscriber before and i apologize in
advance for my bad spelling and typing. anyway i need
help. i am teaching middle school and want to do more
multiculteral lessons. I was thinking about japan.
maybe some origami . (1) I belive there is a cute
cartoon about sasako and the paper cranes- does anyone
have any ideas how to get it or find it? Hopefully for
next to nothing (2) i need lesson plans, ideas,
units, etc on origami(paper folding) and
KAMISHIBAI(japanise storytelling cards). (3)any other
Japanise lessons or units or ideas that anyone may
have floating around would be very welcomed also.
Please send responses directly to me at
erthompson@yahoo.com thanks in advance.

Edith