Native American Philosophy Sites

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 17:01:40 PDT

You might also find these helpful. Of course, they're "Philosophy"
Sites!
<http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/em/033102/033102jump_1_prv.gif>

Attached dialogue not mine. Three websites at the end.

Lawrence A. Parker
Philosopher and Educational Consultant

***************
> How wonderful it must have been to have a land filled with people who
> lived life by these words and formulated such beauty in their
> thoughts, a land filled with people who cared the same about their
> fellow man as they did about the land that surrounded them. How sad
> to think a people tried to totally wipe them out. How sad it is that
> they continue to be oppressed to this very day.
>
> How much in common they have with the very old, the very young, the
> teens, the Blacks, the Hispanics, the Asians, the Islamic, the
> Albanians, the Russians, the Germans, the Polish, the Irish, the
> handicapped, and the women in this land. While we seem to have
> retained the rich heritage of our ancestor's every bit as much as they

> have, ours lacks in content and comparison to the rich teachings and
> lessons the Native American's have retained from theirs.
>
> http://www.ishaah.com/Wisdom.htm
> http://www.ishaah.com/Wolvesno.htm
> http://www.ishaah.com/Children2.htm

  _____

 <http://hotbar.com/Scripts/Utils/ShineDirect.asp?requestor=shn22>
Upgrade OutlookR - Add COLOR to your Emails
<http://hotbar.com/Scripts/Utils/ShineDirect.asp?requestor=shn22>
OutlookR is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation

---