Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Thank you all so much.

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 15:57:15 PDT

LeAnn Escoffre wrote:
> <snip> I will be having 7th and 8th
> graders. So wish me luck. I am so glad this group is around you all have
> really been great and I do value the suggestions, and ideas that you all
> share. IF you know of any good websites that includes lesson plans for this
> grade level please let me know.

As Sharon (ArtRageous) mentioned, a number of our list people have
wonderful Web sites for that age. Besides Sharon's, I always enjoy
Judy Decker's

Bunki and Carolyn also produce the CD-ROMs "Oodles of Ideas," which are
just that (available from Sax).

And congratulations on your new job. It must have been a wrenching