Monet rare find quest

---------

From: Omi Cron (omicron89_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 15:48:18 PDT

Greetings Artsednet -

I have recently come in contact with a Monet Painting A WALK IN THE ESTATE..........

The information I have is very scetchy and many Internet Search results are coming up disconnected. I am not sure if I am using the correct Search Terms and there are very few Lists that I can find.

I know that the painting was purchsed in 1895 and given to a grandson that has only discovered that the painting is genuine. And that it is in Europe. Is been created between the year 1875 - 1880 and is dimensions are 21.50 x26.50 sm .(cm or in ?) .

We are not sure of the correct dimension at this time

I am wondering if anyone can offer some suggestions on where I can do some research and get some background information.

Thanks in advance for your support

Jeb R. Dean

The painting is been purchased by the present owner Grandfather in 1895 in France while there to study , and is been given to the present owner at the day of his birth . The owner comes from a country of the ex eastern block and only very presently he knows that what he have is a Monet . Is been created between the year 1875 - 1880 and is dimensions are 21.50 x26.50 sm .(cm?) .