RE: crayola vs. mr sketch

---------

From: LeAnn Escoffre (leann_escoffre_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 13:54:02 PDT

I have worked at a center for the arts over the summer with preschool
classes as well as a few classes with 1st - 3rd graders and we used the
crayola markers. After all of the handling and use the crayola's are still
going strong. The center bought a large box filled w/ them. I think the cost
was around $70-100. Not real sure.. But there were several different
oranges, pinks, greens, blues etc. in addition to yellow, black, orange (all
the basic colors covered). I think there was about 10-12 of each color.They
worked really well and if I need markers in my new school I would definately
order a box of these.
LeAnn