Re: need advice re slides to photos

---------

From: linda eastman (lindacharlie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 00:33:11 PDT

on 8/1/02 1:53 PM, GladRabbit001@cs.com at GladRabbit001@cs.com wrote:

The office co-ordinator gave me a box of the silicone you use to dry flowers
with. I have been saving the tubes film comes in and have been thinking
about putting a little in each tube, and punching two or three holes in each
one and then putting a tube at the back of each drawer in the file cabinet
to help with the humidity issue in our Visual Resource center. Has anyone
had any experience with silicone (it looks like crystals) and would my idea
work? Appreciate any comments!

Susan L. Sanders
slsandrs@memphis.edu
University of Memphis ---