Thank you all so much.

---------

From: LeAnn Escoffre (leann_escoffre_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 10:52:22 PDT

Hi all. Thank you so much for your input and suggestions. I have finally
made my decision to take the public school job. I will have my own room and
I am very excited about starting the school year in just a few weeks. Whew!
Now I get to plan out what I am going to teach. I will be having 7th and 8th
graders. So wish me luck. I am so glad this group is around you all have
really been great and I do value the suggestions, and ideas that you all
share. IF you know of any good websites that includes lesson plans for this
grade level please let me know. Also any suggestions of how I can organize
my lessons. I mean I know what kind of things I should teach but not sure
how to plan things out so they are not just a jumble of lessons. I mean
should I cover drawing then move to painting, clay etc. What do some of you
do? Sorry about the length. I'm not imcompetent I just want to do a good job
and have my students really learn something and not confuse them.
Thanks again,

LeAnn

---