motivation

---------

From: jw (wellmanj_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 08:52:45 PDT

At the risk of making you nice people crazy and sounding out of touch to
boot (what does that mean?), perhaps someone can direct me on this. In my
notes from some obscure art ed class way back in prehistoric times, I
jotted down the following: "Topic question, associations, visualizations,
transition." Can you tell me where that came from? (I know the process;
I just can't remember the source.) I usually try to avoid education
formulas and jargon like the plague, but here I am rewriting a syllabus
for the new elementary art teacher (uncertified) at my school, and I'd
like to give credit where it's due. Thanks. Senior moments are coming
faster than I can list them. J.

---