RE: VR Movie Test #1

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 04:42:38 PDT

Great Job Woody!

Sincerely,
Kimberly Herbert

-----Original Message-----
From: Woody Duncan [mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 7:18 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: VR Movie Test #1

It amazes me when things work so easily. And, I'm a guy so
of course I didn't read the directions first. I posted the
information on building the VR turntable earlier at:
        http://www.taospaint.com/VRtool.html
For my first test I got down one of Frani's figures by
Juan Sandoval of Taos. It looks real cool. Just put your
cursor on the image, hold down the mouse button and
move the hand to turn the figure a full 360 degrees.
        http://www.taospaint.com/Test1.mov
Let me know what you think, Woody in KC

--
of your artwork that soars."              from: "Art & Fear"
This one soars: