RE: Supplies

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 04:40:32 PDT

Our district has a program to help parents get school clothes for their
children. It is called Common Threads, and it includes uniforms for
elementary students, clothes and toiletries for older students.

I watch ads year around for supplies I need or my students need. For
example Office Depot often has boxes of 1" ring binders on sale (buy 7
get 5 free). I have 4 boxes from the last sale stacked in my bedroom
right now. I use notebooks instead of file folders for lesson plans/unit
information in hard copy and on a CDROM. A habit I developed at the
museum since I often had to haul my files over to the main museum
regularly.

Sincerely,
Kimberly Herbert