Re: table names/careers

---------

From: linda eastman (lindacharlie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 15:02:38 PDT

on 8/1/02 7:48 AM, Nnaell@aol.com at Nnaell@aol.com wrote:

> Someone ask me to post the response I got for my little poll about art
> careers. Well...I really only got one response.

wow! i thought you'd get a lot more than that! everyone must be busy shaking
the sand out of their shoes...my first thought was animators and walt
disney. i noticed that animator was missing from that list of art careers
and some of the careers were duplicated. maybe that could be fixed before
everyone blows it up and laminates it.

linda in michigan

---