Re: Got hired!

---------

From: Jude & Frank (JGROCHOWSKI_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 20:23:25 PDT

Outstanding Robin!!!!
Of course you and I and all of us are fortunate to have the
very-best-support-system-around right here!!!!! I've bragged on this group
for ages....and count my blessings to be tapped into it....and for great
cyber friends!
Judy

I know I will need help and hope I can count on all of you. It's been so
> wonderful to see all the help you have afforded each other these past few
> months and I don't feel so alone

---