Back up and running

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 18:42:30 PDT

Hi everyone, I have been off email for two days with a "Gwen"problem.or
something.
I strongly recommend that anyone delete anything with that name as a
sender.
What a mess. I have gotten it fixed and am taking more precautions
with the email. I will always read through who sent what before I open
my first email. I, too, used to just open and click, but not
attachments.
When I opened accidentally, the email wouldn't give me any other email
other than from gwen.
I have great tech support with our server.
I had my first day with 7 classes, ( drain, I don't know how Leah does
it.) and have checked with our union. I am over the allotted time-.
Betsy

---