Re: N.E. Art teachers/Julie and Sue

---------

From: klmvisarts (klmvisarts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 18:21:48 PDT

Randy,
My best friend's mom just rented a home on Nantucket for a week. I have
never been! I love Block Island so much, I always end up there- plus the
nostalgia- it was my husband and my first date! Well he worked out there
(in Nantucket) before he met me, at least a decade ago, and loved it. So
maybe next summer...
Kerry