Re: New Products

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 16:12:06 PDT

Bunki and All, The new temperas are more creamy and have a heavily bodied
consistency with brilliant colors that are opaque. They are the best I've
ever seen. They have ALL the good qualities of the True Color and more.
They have an indefinite shelf life, non settling and are freeze-thaw stable.
They can even be thinned for an excellent watercolor. We will be getting
some one ounce samples in soon. If you'd like to try them, send your snail
mail to me privately and I'll see that you get a couple of colors so you can
test their blendability. I hope this helps. Judy
jnagel@saxarts.com