Re: Displaying student art work_and a job opening announcement

---------

From: klmvisarts (klmvisarts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 16:02:17 PDT

I had 35 classes that I taught for three years now. Like Leah I did an art
show (for 1000 students). I am thrilled to announce though that advocacy
does work! For the first time our town is hiring another set of elementary
itinerants (meaning 3 sets- between 6 elementary schools and an early
childhood center that all would service). This means instead of seeing
every student once every other week it will be doubled!!! Hurray! And now
for Murphy's law... I am moving up to the high school level- definite
confirmation as of 10:00 this morning! I am bursting at the seems with
excitement! I am also completely aware of what a different world I am about
to enter...but so excited!

Anyone interested in a job in the New England area...conditions in Johnston,
RI have just improved enormously and interviews will be held next week>
Please email me if you are interested, and I'll let the powers at be know!

Dancing in the streets of North Providence,
Kerry