Re: High School Art Club Activities

---------

From: Dave Wuerffel (wuerfeld_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 15:00:49 PDT

I'm interested in starting an art club at my high school and would be interested to know more about the NAHS. The idea of combining community service and art is very appealing, and I believe the students owuld be interested, too. Please share what you know about this program and the number for the NAEA.
Thanks