Re: Do you have Help with Technology ?

---------

From: Deb Mortl (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 10:26:29 PDT

We have a DISTRICT tech resource person (for 3 elemetary, 1 middle, and one
large HS) and he is always SWAMPED! He can sometimes take 3 or 4 weeks to
get to us, and is only helpful with technical problems and not program
questions. Fortunately, our librarian is going to school for computer ed.
and she has helped out a lot with troubleshooting, as you know computers
like to do weird things someitmes. I've seen it all! But we have to set up
our computers, printers, networks, scanners, ourselves or get on a lONG
waiting list!