New Arts/Communications School:

---------

From: Kim McDonough (kim_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 10:26:37 PDT

Hello! I wanted to introduce myself to everyone on the list.
My name is Kim McDonough and I am currently the Operations Director of The Musicians Development Institute / MDI Productions. We have been providing quality music education, artist development courses and professional album production to the public since 1991. We are currently expanding our education departments, diversifying and moving to a much larger Mill complex in order to build an arts communications school (i.e music, dance, traditional art and the sciences). We all know the football team isn't the first cut from school programs, and it is a essential ingredient to a child's (or anyone's) development. I wondered if any of you wouldn't mind giving some input regarding art and education? If someone gave you an arts education wish list and asked you to fill it out, what would you put on it? I realize that question may be a little broad and/or vague, but I am would appreciate any kind of feedback anyone is willing to supply. Thanks so much, and feel free to email me personally anytime at kim@mdi-productions.com.

Kim McDonough
Operations Director
The Musicians Development Institute
MDI Productions