New Products

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 09:38:04 PDT

Hi All, I just wanted to let you know about some of the new products
presented at our recent meeting. The hottest topic was a new and best ever
tempera on the market called Sax Ultra Plus. It is better than our True
Color and Versatemp brands. Prices are higher than our other Sax brands but
less than Crayola. Another new product that I really liked is the Sanford
colorific Gel Stix. They are very smooth going on and the results are
fantastic. Sanford also has some other new items that are good. We have a
new tool for repetitive paper punching called the Strong Arm that looked
good. Fiscar has a new Shape cutter that is great for paper crafts and for
those of you that have been wanting a different pencil sharpener, Boston has
one that will really fill the bill. Oh and another thing that I found
intriguing is the Color Diffusing Paper. You use liquid watercolor on the
paper and the colors fuse and blend. Nice results! There were more but
these are the ones I particularly thought interesting. All these products
will be in our Back to School sales catalog and it is being mailed now.
Some of you may already have it. Thanks for all of your input before the
meeting. I shared everything. Hope this information is helpful. Judy
jnagel@saxarts.com

---